Be Your Most Beautiful Self
Realize your full beauty potential with Bellafill®. Show your skin some love with this dermal filler and see instant, dramatic results that have staying power—up to five years
What is Bellafill®
Bellafill® is a unique, injectable collagen filler with micro-spheres that can instantly smooth facial wrinkles (nasolabial folds) for beautiful, natural-looking results that last, with visible results through 5 years.
Beauty that lasts years instead of months.
The beautiful benefits of Bellafill®
• Immediate and lasting improvement for wrinkles known as smile lines through 5 years
• Helps replace lost collagen by working with your body’s natural processes.
• Injection comfort with 0.3% lidocaine.
• Satisfied patients. In a consumer survey, 91% of patients were likely to recommend Bellafill.4 In a 5 Year Post Approval Study, 83% of patients were satisfied to very satisfied with their nasolabial fold correction at the end of 5 years.*
• Simple, in-office treatment with little to no downtime. You can immediately resume normal activities.
Bellafill® is indicated for the correction of nasolabial folds and moderate to severe, atrophic, distensible facial acne scars on the cheek in patients over the age of 21 years. Patients who have had a positive reaction to the Bellafill® Skin Test, have a history of severe allergies, have known bovine collagen allergies, are allergic to lidocaine, have bleeding disorders or are prone to thick scar formation and/or excessive scarring should not receive Bellafill®. The safety of Bellafill® for use during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or in patients under 21 has not been established.
What to expect after Treatment?
You may experience temporary swelling, redness, pain, bruising, lumps/bumps, itching, and discoloration at the treatment site. These side effects are usually transient and typically resolve within 1–7 days. You may experience lumps/bumps/papules that may occur more than one month after injection and that may persist. Less common side effects include rash and itching more than 48 hours after treatment, persistent swelling or redness, lumps/bumps, acne, and increased sensitivity at treatment sites. Infrequently, granulomas may occur and may be treated by your licensed physician provider. Be sure to call your licensed provider immediately if you notice any unusual skin reactions around the treatment area. Based on the 5-year Post Approval Study on nasolabial folds with 1,008 patients, long-term safety of Bellafill® for up to 5-years has been established.