What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel uses a chemical solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
Although chemical peels are used mostly on the face, they can also be used to improve the skin on your neck and hands.
A chemical peel is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Sun exposure, acne, or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred.
- Superficial peels are the mildest type of chemical peel and can be used on all skin types. Superficial peels usually use liquid containing a mild (dilute) acid, most often glycolic, salicylic and retinoic acids. We use Epionce Little Peel and “Perfect peel” due to their consistent performance, and also safe for ALL skin types.
- Medium to deeper peels penetrate the skin more deeply than superficial peels. The deep peel is basically a TCA peel which is performed by nurse practitioner. We use Perfect Derma Plus Booster.
Formulated to improve the appearance and texture of the skin by increasing cell turnover, the one-step esthetician-strength Lite Peel: Refresh is the perfect “lunch-time” skin freshening treatment. It relieves skin congestion, dullness, sallowness and improves acne with no downtime. The Lite Peel: Refresh has a pH of 2.9.
What’s in it?
- Malic Acid 30% – Potent Alpha Hydroxy Acid that encourages cell turnover, hydration and reduces problem bacteria.
- Salicylic Acid 5% – Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties improve skin clarity and texture by cleansing pores; lipophilic properties boosts the penetration of malic acid for optimum cell turnover.
- Willow Bark Extract 14.5% – Anti-bacterial and comedolytic properties help cleanse pores.
- Onion Bulb Extract 0.5% – Anti-inflammatory properties calm and soothe the skin. Contains quercetin to stimulate and encourage the production of collagen and elastin.
Formulated to improve the appearance and texture of the skin by increasing cell turnover, the physician-strength Epionce Peel System provides the same corrective benefits as a Jessner’s with minimal downtime. There are two parts: sal-e and mal-e. The steps can be used as standalone treatments or together for medical/clinical settings where the medical professional can customize the treatment series to the needs of the patient. The
THE PERFECT DERMA™ PEEL
MEDICAL GRADE CHEMICAL PEEL
The Perfect Derma Peel is safe and effective for all skin types, requires no pre-peel skin preparation and is virtually painless.
The Perfect Derma Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, which neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles. Kojic Acid is a powerful lightener proven to increase collagen and elastin production,
resulting in firmer skin. TCA, Phenol and Retinoic Acid reduce wrinkles and correct pigment problems. Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation.
The Perfect Derma Peel is safe for use on both the Face and Body areas.
- Improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate hyper-pigmentation, sun damage and Melasma
- Improve acneic skin conditions, reduce acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
THE PERFECT DERMA™ PLUS BOOSTER
MEDICAL GRADE CHEMICAL PEEL
This Booster is an excellent addition for treating stubborn Hyper Pigmentation and Melasma, thick resilient skin, Actinic Keratosis, and age spots on hands, arms and chest. The Perfect Derma™ Plus Booster is to be used in conjunction with The Perfect Derma™ Peel.
Contains Glutathione, Kojic Acid, TCA, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol and a cocktail of vitamins. For post treatment skin care please see our Epionce skin care regiment and Perfect A, Perfect B, and Perfect C.