Eclipse MicroPen™ Stretch Marks
Automated Micro-Needling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy or CIT) is a new innovation in aesthetic medicine for treating the appearance of fine lines, acne scars and improvement of the skin’s overall appearance.
The Eclipse MicroPen™ can be used for the successful treatment of a variety of indications including acne scars, stretch marks, hyper-pigmentation, large pores, fine wrinkles, and hair restoration (when combined with platelet-rich plasma). The results are overall younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging.
MicroPen™ creates a series of precise, controlled epidermal and dermal micro-injuries, thereby stimulating the body’s immune response and producing new collagen and elastin. When used to infuse PRP, MicroPen™ enhances the outcome, increases total collagen production and accelerates healing. MicroPen™ can also be used in combination with Hyaluronic Acid and other peptide gels to hydrate and re-epithilialize or to infuse lightening agents to the needed depth.
What does it feel like? It feels similar to sandpaper being moved across the skin. While some areas are more sensitive than others, the speed of the reciprocating needle makes the treatment comfortable.
How long does it take? The procedure takes about 15-20 minutes depending on the size of the treated area.
What is the downtime? Immediately after the treatment you will notice a bright redness to the skin.
- Fine lines and moderate wrinkles
- Uneven texture, tone & color
- Striae (stretch marks)
- Traumatic and surgical scars
- Photo aging
- Mild to moderate skin laxity
- Keloid or raised scarring, scars less than 6 months old
- History of eczema, psoriasis, herpes simplex infections
- Presence of raised moles, warts or any raised lesions on targeted area
- History of diabetes, cardiac abnormalities, blood clotting issues
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing