VASER® Shape now available at Zest of Beauty Clinic for Fat Removal and Cellulite reduction. VASER® Shape is a new FDA approved technology, and we are the first to introduce it to the Tri Cities; Richland, Pasco, and Kennewick.
Compare VASER® Shape to Other Non-Invasive Treatment Options (Courtesy of Sound Surgical Technologies, LLC) VASER® Shape isn’t the only non-invasive option on the market — but we think it’s the best.
THE VASER® SHAPE CELLULITE AND BODY CONTOURING PROCEDURE
WHY CHOOSE VASERshape?
There are a lot of non-surgical treatment options out there claiming to help those stubborn problem areas we all have. You may be wondering how VASERshape™ is different from the myriad of choices available. VASERshape is the only non-invasive treatment to combine ultrasound and massage therapy for a safe, effective and relaxing experience with little to no downtime.
VASERshape is truly a unique treatment that:
- Targets specific areas of fatty and uneven tissue
- Applies to a broad patient population, treating various body types and multiple body areas
- Requires no pain medication during treatment, and no specific diet or exercise programs after treatment
- Produces visible, measurable and lasting results in only 3-5 sessions
- Helps reduce post-operative swelling by improving the blood circulation of the treated areaSide effects are generally mild and may include discomfort from heat sensation and redness, which typically resolve within a few hours. Potential risks and complications are rare and may include, but are not limited to, allergic reaction (to oil), asymmetry, bruising, swelling, burns, change in skin sensation, persistent redness, chronic pain and skin contour irregularities.
VASERshape is a great non-surgical option to smooth the contours of the body, but does not deliver surgery-like results. If you want something more transformative, VASERlipo may be right for you.
Proven Power, Remarkable Results
Many physicians have utilized the transformative power of VASERshape™ treatments for a wide range of body types. Patients describe this warm, comfortable and relaxing treatment experience as a hot stone massage. The various treatment settings gives our partner practices the power and flexibility to treat almost any patient with measurable, lasting results.
HOW VASERshape WORKS
The Science Behind the Art
VASERshape™ treatments achieve noticeable results without surgery. The key is advanced technology that combines ultrasound energy and massage therapy to treat the fatty tissue layers under the skin.
By moving an ultrasound diathermy handpiece over the treatment area, the clinician treats tissue below the surface of the skin.
Ultrasound diathermy treats fatty tissue by emitting two overlapping beams of ultrasound energy, generating localized heat beneath the surface of the skin.
The vacuum-assisted zonal massage helps to temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite and increase local blood circulation. The massage can be performed pre- and post-ultrasound diathermy.
The VASERshape technology creates a “micro-massage” effect on the fatty tissue layer, warming the connective tissue and increasing blood circulation.
What is VASER Shape and how does it differ from other non-invasive treatments?
VASER Shape is a non-invasive ultrasound and massage therapy treatment that smoothes, firms and shapes the body. VASER Shape temporarily reduces the appearance of cellulite, and increases local blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
The treatment uses ultrasound waves to warm the targeted problem area and treat the underlying fatty tissue. It then uses zonal lymphatic massage to drain away excess toxins and lipids for removal from the body.
Unlike other non-invasive body shaping procedures, VASER Shape is a comfortable, pain-free massage-like treatment that only requires one session to see results, with three to five sessions for maximum noticeable results.
This is what has been published about the VASER Shape:
“While tumescent liposuction remains the gold standard for immediate gratification for fat reduction and removal, non-invasive body liposculpting that truly delivers significant clinical results has been a holy grail among aesthetic practitioners. Over the years, there have been various technology and medical devices that have attempted to deliver consistent body contouring, e.g. Endermologie, VelaSmooth, VelaShape. I believe that we are embarking on the dawn of non-invasive body sculpting evolution based on the new ultrasound cavitational technology. Cavitation describes the ultrasonic phenomenon where lipolysis of fatty acids from fat-laden cells occurs due to the formation, growth, and implosive collapse of bubbles in liquids irradiated with high-intensity sound. During the final stages of cavitation, compression of the gas inside the bubbles produces enormous local heating and high pressures. In effect, emulsification of fat tissues from ultrasonic cavitation can result in immediate reduction of circumference of the treated areas.
There are currently three major players in this new wave of ultrasound based fat melting technology, i.e. LipoSonix, Ultraphase and Vaser Shape. Liposonix utilizes high frequency ultrasound technology and may be the most aggressive among the three; however, the treatment may be associated with significant discomfort . VASER Shape is the first FDA approved medical device approved for cellulite reduction and can achieve significant clinical result even just after one treatment., though the protocol calls for a series of 6 weekly treatment session.”
What does the VASER Shape treatment feel like? Are any incisions made?
The treatment feels like a hot stone massage. You will feel warmth. No incisions are made. The treatment is only topical.
How often should I have treatment?
You may have treatment as little as 2 days apart (every other day). Most people have treatment once a week, or every two weeks.
What Results Can I Expect from my VASER Shape Treatment, and How Soon Will I See My Results?
You can expect either mild, moderate or dramatic inch loss (we have had patients lose less than an inch, and other patients lose up to four inches after one treatment), and a reduction in the appearance of cellulite. Areas treated with VASER Shape appear more smooth and “natural-looking” than before the treatment. VASER Shape is excellent to focus on small, hard to get rid of, fat deposits and to address mild skin laxity (creepiness, loose skin). While you may see results after the first treatment, patients typically see the most visible results after a regimen of two to five sessions.
How long will my treatment be?
- You may schedule a 45 minute free consultation and evaluation for the VASER Shape and return for treatment at a later date.
- At your treatment, you will change into garments, take “before” photographs, pre-measuring, treatment, taking “after” photographs, post-measuring, and changing out of the garments.
- Treatment time for the abdomen region and knee region is 30-45 minutes but you need extra time pre- and post-, so plan on being in our office for 1.5 – 2 hours total. If you are having an area done other than the Abdomen or knee region, plan on being on our office for 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time with all of your completed forms so that we can check you in. If you don’t have your forms with you, you must arrive 25 minutes early to complete them.
Who does the VASER Shape treatments?
We have Candy Bertran is our Certified Personal Trainer who administer the VASER Shape under the training and guidance of Nurse Practitioner Olga Munro
How do I prepare for the treatments and obtain the best results?
- Bring water with you and drink ample amounts (1 liter before and 1 liter after) each treatment. The treatment makes you thirsty.
- Consider compression garments to wear after your treatment, to cover the treated areas. Spanx are a popular light compression.
- Participate in at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise for 3-4 days after treatment (Exercise helps your lymphatic system function better.) If you do not exercise, start with 15 minutes of fast walking per day and increase it by 10 minutes per day. Exercise makes your lymphatic system function better.
- Avoid high fat snacks and meals.
- Avoiding alcohol, which compete with your liver in processing fat cells.
How does VASER Shape work?
VASER Shape uses high-frequency sound waves for local heat therapy and zonal massage to drain away excess toxins and fats. Heat therapy warms the treatment area and creates a “micromassage” effect on the fat cells. Zonal massage works with the lymphatic system to drain away excess toxins and fats, and increase local blood circulation.
VASER Shape achieves noticeable results without surgery. The key? Combined ultrasound and massage therapy that treats fatty tissue underneath the skin.
Together, these two processes:
- Smooth and shape the body by reducing the appearance of cellulite, and
- Improve local blood circulation
How do I maintain my results long term?
Long term clinical results out of Italy on the VASER Shape show that as long as patients maintain their healthy lifestyles, results are not temporary. You can help maintain your results by:
- Eat high protein, high fiber, low fat foods. Calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) on bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator and adjust your daily caloric intake. Consider consulting a nutritionist for a customized diet plan.
- Exercise as much as possible, 3-4 times a week.
- Avoid alcohol and high fat foods and snacks.
We’ve made it easy to compare treatments at a glance.